Monday, February 8, 2010

Cute Valentine's Swag


My daughter Kristen and I had an afternoon to spend together. We decided to do a craft and do some Valentine decorating. We made this cute swag and it was cheap and fun. The hearts are made out of salt dough. 1/2 cup salt * 1/2 cup warm water * 1 cup flour * food color of your choice * cookie cutter * make holes for hanging and bake at 250 for 2 hours. We used twine to string them on and some fabric I had for the bows. They turned out so cute she made one for Grandma, Auntie Hope, and Mema. It was a fun time.


Blessings,


Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I like your swag! - very cute!

    :)

    God bless,

    Penni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so blessed when I see your pictures and read your blog you have a way of making my day.


    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute thanks for sharing..

    Blessings sisterbrenda

    PS thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete