Monday, March 29, 2010

Frugal Easter Gift and Really Cute

 



 I found this little bird at the Dollar Tree store and new I could do something really cute with him.



So I got out my left over Ivory Gloss spray paint and sprayed him. He took two coats and while he was drying I pulled out my letter stamps and a stamp pad to work on the other part of this project.



I made a monogram tag and tied it on with some jute string that I also found at the dollar store. I made one for all the lady in my family as a little gift for Easter and I know they will love it. I think that you could paint him or leave him the way he was, but he does make a very frugal gift coming in at about $1.20 if that. It is amazing what a little paint can do to change the look of something.


Blessings,


Sarah


2 comments:

  1. He is very cute - what a great idea. I'm also thinking they would make nice place cards on the Easter table.


    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right I love it!

    ReplyDelete