Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun Scrub and Gift Ideas!


The weather around here is warming up! So I start to think that it was time to get my feet into shape. I love flip flops and live in them all spring, summer, fall, and I must admit even winter ( I do live in Ca. it dosen't get to cold here). So I found a foot scrub that is all natural and stuff you probably already have in your pantry.


The recipe:                                                             


2 cups brown sugar


1/2 cup olive oil


1/4 cup honey


1 teaspoon vanilla


mix all together.




It made enough to fill two of these little plastic containers.  It also works great on knees and elbow.


This is a great gift for Easter. You can put this mixture in a mason jar with a cute bow and recipe tag. You could also do a cute gift bag filled with the scrub, nail polish, and a cute pair of flip flops.


I hope you enjoy,


Sarah

6 comments:

  1. I love brown sugar scrub :) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing I have never heard of this before..

    I will print it off and make a batch for my granddaughter..We live in Maine can't where flip flops here that much..

    Blessings sisterbrenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this recipe. I hope you have a great evening. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this before...a must try!


    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the recipe. I am thinking this would make a wonderful gift for the ladies in my family come Christmas time!!!!


    God's Blessings,

    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks and sounds like a great scrub. Thanks for posting the recipe. I can not wait to give it a try.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete