Thursday, May 20, 2010

Watering the Garden and Working on My Sunburn

The garden is growing, it is so much fun to spend time out here. The birds flying over head chirping a little song. The butterflies fluttering through the rows. A ladybug making itself at home here. The water filling up the rows so the garden can get a much needed drink . Joey and Dad on the tractor discing the vineyard and being chased by black birds swooping down to catch any morsels the disc might throw up. The girls racing by on their bikes the wind blowing through their long hair.  Jack our dog on a rabbit hunt and I' m thinking about what sounds good for dinner and that I should get out of the sun that is working on my sunburn. I never thought that life could be so great! Thank you Lord for fullfiling the desire of my heart!

I am Happy,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful description of a wonderful day!
    God is so good to bless us with those things we need, and then go above and beyond, to give us the things that bring us true joy!
    Blessings in Him,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your herb box...your gardens look so nice, so thought out and organized..the soil looks wonderful...we have hard clay..I am always surprised when the little seeds find their way through

    ReplyDelete