Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We Are Planted ! My First Garden

I'm so excited! We worked so hard to get this garden planted. I love it so much but let me tell you, it was a lot more work than I ever thought it would be. My parents spent three days up here working to get it planted and we still have a little more to do. What do we have planted?

Tomatoes  (lots of different kind) * Squash * Pole beans * bush beans * Peppers * Spinach * Cantalope * Watermelon * Yellow Watermellon? * Turnips * Potatos Red, White, Russet * Radishes * Eggplant * Oakra * Cucumbers * Corn * Blackberries * Garlic * ect....

We also planted two Apple trees * Cherry tree * Plum tree * Pear tree * Nectarine tree *

I'm excited! Here are some pictures of our garden. I can't wait for it to fill in! It will be so beautiful! We spend a lot of time out here. Last night the girls and I discovered some of the plants poking out of the dirt we jumped up and down and shouted we have corn!!! Never thought that would thrill me like it did! I mean, it's not like we won a million dollars but it sure did feel like it!

 







I am Happy,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Great job...looks like you are going to have a wonderful harvest. So nice that family could be there to help you.


    Blessings,

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be happy - that is one gorgeous garden! I love the fence. Wishing you a bountiful harvest :o)

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete