Friday, July 9, 2010

From the Garden

 I thought I would post some pictures of our garden. Being that it is our first garden it amazed me that you could put a seed in the ground and with lots of sun shine and water it would grow and grown it has. The Lord is good! We have enjoyed many delicious veggies already and can't wait for more. I'm not only excited about what it gives us throughout the summer, but in Jan. I will be enjoying it from my freezer or jars that stock up my pantry. 









We love to spend time out here usually in the evenings after dinner. The kids will ride their bikes, or sometime shoot their BB guns. We love to sit and watch the 2 owls we have  living in our pine trees fly out just before sun down across the sky and over the vineyard looking for breakfast. Its a lovely place to be.

I am Happy,

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful garden. So nice and neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks great. It is nice in the winter to pull out and use what you put up in the summer. The cantaloupe looks great.

    Have a great evening.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely garden!
    After years of gardening, I am still amazed at how the Lord makes things grow :) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics of your beautiful garden. May the Lord continue to pour out his blessings on your garden and your family.
    Blessings,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete