Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday

We had a driver out until 4:00 am this morning which doesn't make good sleep for Roger. He cant sleep well when they are out which means I don't sleep well :). Joey came in our room around 5:00 am and I was to tired to put him back in his room so he climbed in bed with us. Roger got up at 8:00 and got ready for work. He woke me up before he left. The girls made Joey a birthday breakfast of scrambled eggs w/ cheese and peanut butter toast. Roger needed to go to Home Depot again, so we headed into town (30 min drive). We stopped by the peach stand on our way to town to price out the peaches. They smelled so good. When we got home it was time for lunch. We warmed up leftovers.

After lunch we went over to Mema's to wrap her legs. When we walked in she had brownies all lit up with four candles and sang happy birthday to Joey. Joey thought that was fantastic. We visited for a little while and then we came home. We got home around 3:30 I got on the treadmill while the girls worked on their chores. When I was done I worked on laundry :). Joey wanted PAGHETTI well that's how he says it :). We used some of the sauce that we canned yesterday! Is it just me or did it bump up the taste of my spaghetti ? Yum!:) I made Joey a chocolate chocolate chip cake w/ a powder sugar glaze.(thanks sis for recipe). It was really good. We watched a movie that we got from Netflix and then the kids got showered and in bed. We will celebrate Joey's birthday on Sat. w/the family. That will be fun.

Tomorrow looks like there is more laundry in my future! Yeah. Well we will see what tomorrow brings, but I hope that I get some sleep tonight :).

I am Happy,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment