Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Crafts

048

Today I made 2 crafts with things I found at the local $ store. The first was this cute little pumpkin who has found a home in my hutch for the fall. It was simple I took a floral pick that was two for fifty cents and hot glued some of it to the top of this little pumpkin that was one dollar. It turned out so cute and looks great.

036

I also pick up these cute broom, sunflower bushes, fall leaves and the little pumpkins are from the floral picks I ues on the pumpkin above.

025

I just hot glued everything onto the broom.

031

Here it is to greet all my guest. I made one for both of my doors and the little pumpkin and still have things left over for other crafts all for under 10 dollars! You can't beat that.

035

I am Happy,

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Wow they are sooo cute and all for just $10.00. I hope there is a door greeter in my future, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I need to fix something for my backdoor. God Bless. I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall decorations! Love the simplicity and the frugalness of them! Teresa from the Roost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job...I could use something for my front door!
    That Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful, Sarah.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete