Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Mantel Redo

Photobucket

I thought I would share my fireplace mantel redo for "Feeling Crafty Thursday" I love to decorate my home for each season and holiday. I made this wreath from a form that I bought at the $ store. I took garland and picks of fall leaves that I had and added it to the form. I also took some ribbon and attached it to hang up the wreath. Then I tied ribbon and fall leaves around my candle sticks and added a bow and pumpkin with berries to a stand I already had. To top it all off a welcome sign in fall colors. This is a frugal and beautiful matel to warm up my home for fall.

I am Happy,

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE it !! I think it is beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. You have an eye for decorating.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah it is even more beautiful in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wreath. I need to make one for our (covered) back door. God Bless. I

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to decorate too. The fall gathering looks warm and inviting. Have a great fall day.....Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see that we are "kindred spirits" as Anne of Green Gables likes to say. I enjoy decorating our home with the changing of the seasons and holidays. Our family also was led to live a simpler life through our decision to homeschool.

    I look forward to getting to know you better. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have recently discovered your blog and it is very pleasant to read. I have given you the beautiful blogger award. You can check it out here http://homeschoolblogger.com/joelle/?p=784697

    ReplyDelete