Thursday, October 7, 2010

Patchwork Pumpkins

081

How fun this was. The kids made these easy and cute pumpkins. I let the kids pick out fall material which they cut into little squares. Then they took Mod Podge and painted the pumpkins and attched the fabric patches. So simple and fun. Even Joey had fun with it and did a fantastic job. I glued the fall leaves and jute bow. The best thing is I got the pumpkins at the $ store and the fabric was under $2 dollars. These will come out every year for fall decorating! I think that is the best part.

029

So blessed to be a mom of such wonderful kids!
025

I am Happy,

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I might try this. God Bless. I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing them with us :) .
    Blessings,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are this week's Featured Blogger :) .
    Thank you for being part of the HomesteadBlogger community!
    Blessings,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea. Are the pumpkins made out of plastic? Congrats on being blogger of the week. Great blog you have. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pumpkins! Their GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jessica. They are a foam that is painted. I think :) Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete