Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcome All

25 Days of a Homespun Christmas


 


 


Here at The Vineyard Homestead I hope to share with you a Homespun Christmas. This will be a daily post starting December 1st and ending on December 25th. I hope to share  crafts, recipes, family fun, and my Christmas home tour. All will be focused on the true reason for the season JESUS and family. I hope I am able to pull this one off! I have many ideas and I hope that you all enjoy it. So come and visit me here this holiday season.


I am Happy,                                                                                                       



Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing your posts. Jesus is the true reason of the season. Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings Sarah, and thank you so much for my welcome home! I can hardly wait to see your posts, as this is such a dear subject to my heart. I, too, hope to share some of the ideas and gidts I am making for family and friends, and how we will decorate our home for the Holidays, as well as some very old family recipes that never fail to please!
    Your sidebar pictures are GORGEOUS!
    May your joy be full to the brim!
    simpleoldgurl

    ReplyDelete