Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 11

Welcome to Day 11 of my 25 Days of a Homespun Christmas. I Hope this season is treating you well. I made these adorable homespun angel gift bags to hold little holiday treats. They are really cute and simple to make.

What you need:

Lunch bag any size or color ( the bag I used was small 3 1/2" x 6 3/4" inch)
decorative craft paper   
yarn
markers
craft stick
glitter glue
glue
scissors
stapler
treats


 Fill your craft bag with your homemade treat. Gather at top of bag and tie bow with yarn. stick craft stick through top. Cut out craft paper to appropriate size of your bag. Fold craft paper like fan and staple middle. Then glue to back of bag. Cut out a circle for head and draw face and hair. Add glitter glue halo and glue head to craft stick. Cut out heart and add to bag. She's done and ready for you to give to someone you love.

I am Happy,

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I like that idea. It looks great. Have a great evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soo cute! Where do you keep coming up with all these ideas ! Do you Easter crafts too? I have truely enjoyed your Christmas post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cary Ann I came up with it when I could not sleep one night.I love crafts and I'm always looking through magazines and stuff. I wish I could keep up with the 25 days, but have had a few set backs. I hope to catch up.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete