Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 15

Welcome to day 15 of my 25 Days of a Homespun Christmas. I am hosting a Christmas eve day breakfast at my home this year. I love to set the table for the holidays. I have a set of Christmas dishes that I love and add to each year. I have three adorable children and have bought enough for them to all have a place setting for 12 plus all the extras like serving bowl, casserole dish, gravy boat, salt and pepper shakers, cream and sugar, and so on.

I filled this cute little sled with greenery, berries, pine cones, and jars with red candles. I placed it on top of an embroidered doily that was Rogers Granny's. I also found the cute trees from the $ store and thought they were so pretty. A few little tea lights placed around and if I say so myself a very pretty table.

In the rest of my dinning room I have my nativity scene on the buffet along with two Christmas trees.


I have put my Christmas dishes in the plate rack on the wall along with a swag. My hutch is all dressed up to and filled with some of my Christmas dishes. My Christmas cards are placed in the basket that is hung next to the hutch and I love the three trees next on the floor.

I am Happy,

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful decorations. You definitely have an eye for decorating. They are simple, yet everything looks so nice.

    So what is on your menu for this Christmas Eve breakfast?

    Have a great evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..I'd love to know your breakfast menu too! You have such a beautiful dining room!I know your children are getting soo excited! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so lovely. I'm not gifted in the decorating department, you are. :) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete