Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4


glitter-graphics.com



25 Days of a Homespun Christmas


Welcome to Day 4 of my 25 Days of a Homespun Christmas. I hope that you are all enjoying the blessings in your life.


https://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/Giving/gift_catalog/

This is the season for giving and there are so many wonderful ways to teach our children about giving during Christmas. This is my favorite Samaritan's Purse. They have a Christmas catalog that comes out each year with many things to chose from to help someone that is less fortunate. They have everything from chickens to soccer balls that can be purchased for a struggling family. They also through this are able to share the love of Jesus with these families and lead people to know the Lord so your gift keeps on giving! They have thing on here as little a $8 and to as large as helping to build a home for a family. Please checkout this site and let the Lord lead you in your giving. 

I want to thank my sister for sharing Samaritian's Purse with me and I hope that you will share it with someone you know. 

2 Corinthians 9:6-7

6Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 7Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

I am Happy,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment