Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 5


25 Days of a Homespun Christmas


 


 


Hi everyone and welcome to Day five of my 25 Days of a Homespun Christmas. I know that you have all been wondering where I have been. The host of my blog was having some problems and seems to have fixed them now. I also lost the use of my home computer it got what is called the blue screen of death? I hope it is able to be fixed because we have been through a lot together :) I will be up dating my 25 days of a Homespun Christmas so please come back for a visit.



Joey was so excited! He could not wait to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. "A Zip Zoom Logging Adventure Thomas the train". He practiced in the car all the way there.  This jolly Santa was great and made Joey feel really special!



Now the girls needed a bit of coaxing to go over to Santa. You know they are a little older than Joey and to be seen with Santa isn't really that cool.                                                                                              



And here is the picture I was waiting for! Our three always little CUTIES!



I am Happy,

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Here is the link. I am so glad they got back up on HSB. I have missed your posts. Those are some great pictures.

    http://holcombhappenings.wordpress.com/

    Have a great weekend with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete