Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 6

Stocking Stuffer


Welcome to day 6 of my 25 Days of a Homespun Christmas
When I was a little girl I received a color crayon apron from my great aunt who we all called Sister. I loved it and thought it was the neatest thing so when I saw Cheryl's crayon rolls @ a pretty cool life I had to make them for my kiddos.

                                                      
Jenna, Kristen, & Joey
       

I love the way they turned out and I can't wait till they have them. They were really easy to make and fun.

I have imported my blog over here and I am trying to get everything here the way I like it, so I will be playing around a bit. I hope to see my old friends around and make new ones.


I am Happy,

Sarah


2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I really like your new blog over here. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute! I do like your blog here. Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete