Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 7


Christmas Ornaments



Welcome to day 7 of  my 25 Days of a Homespun Christmas. We made some really cute ornaments out of mints. It was really fun and easy and the kids enjoyed helping me.

All you need is:

Mint candies red and green
candy sprinkles
ribbon
ornament hooks
wax paper
cookie sheet

Set the oven to 350 degrees. Place a sheet of wax paper on cookie sheet. Design your ornaments using mints. Make sure that all the mints are touching. Place in oven and check often. When candy starts to melt remove from oven. Before cooling decorate with candy sprinkle, ribbon, and ornament hook quickly.





I am Happy,

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I really like the way these look. "If" I have time, I'll try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute idea. I really like the wreath.

    Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah.........what a beautiful blog you have. I just noticed that you became a follower on my blog! How nice of you! I just had to come and say hello and then I found this adorable craft idea. I am going to do it!!!! What a clever idea!

    I am not sure how you found me....but I am thankful that you did! It is a blessing that I then found you!

    Merry CHRISTmas Sarah,
    Linda
    Prairie Flower Farm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! My kids would enjoy doing this.That was a very clever idea.Hope you are having a great day today.

    ReplyDelete