Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Tradition

Here at The Vineyard Homestead you will find us snuggling under our blankets, watching a trilogy, and eating New Year's Eve Popcorn. We will be patiently waiting to start the count down to watch the ball in Time Square drop. Toasting each other with sparkling apple cider in fancy glasses of coarse. My favorite tradition will be to kiss my honey to ring in the new year! 

New Year's Eve Popcorn

Pop a large bowl of popcorn
1 cup M&M's
1 cup white chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients in Large bowl and serve!

I am Happy,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Popcorn sounds so good right now. I have been avoiding it for this month as I had a broken tooth and am now waiting for the permanent crown. This temporary one is driving me crazy and I don't want to aggravate it.

    Have a fun evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing similar here too...gonna eat cheesy popcorn, drink choc. milk and watch a western with Kevin Costner in it (Open Range).I won't be kissin' my hunny as he will be konked out in recliner 30 min. into the movie..LOL :)Happy New Year to you and your family !

    ReplyDelete