Friday, December 24, 2010

Prayer Request

A quick post. I am so thankful for all of you who read my blog. I'm glad of the friendships that I have made through this and to have many of you know the Lord as I do.  I would love for you to pray for my MIL Kathy. She has a very serious infection and is on her second surgery today and may need several others. We took her to the doctor yesterday and things are not well with her. Please lift her up in your prays along with all of our family. It is not a fun time to be stuck in the hospital anytime, but it's really not fun at Christmas. I know she would really like to be home. Also a dear friend of ours Roy has a really bad Staph infection in his knee and it is not getting better after 5 day in the hospital. He is a diabetic and I'm fearful that he may lose his leg. They will be doing surgery on him as well today so please keep him and his family in your prays.

I pray that you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve!

I am Thankful,

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I prayed for them and will continue. That is a hard time to be in the hospital. I pray that the doctors have wisdom as well as they treat them.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your MIL and your friend.I pray for a quick recovery for both of them!I hope she can come home from the hospital soon!

    ReplyDelete