Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Jenna!

Wow! I can't believe that Jenna is 10. Double Digits! Jenna is such a joy and we love her so much. 

Her Grandma and Papa told her they had a big surprise for her and she had no idea it was a day all about horses. She got to go to my cousins place in the foot hills and learn how to groom, saddle, and ride. She had such a great time and has not stopped talking about it.

We will be having her birthday party this Saturday and she has invited  a friend over. It should be a real fun time.

Have a wonderful week. I have been out of town and really busy so I will be back to visiting you all next week. I do miss reading your post.

I am Happy,

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. What a great birthday surprise. Happy birthday, Jenna!

    Have a great day with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your little girl, Jenna! I am glad she enjoyed her birthday.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Jenna ! Oh, what a great birthday treat spending the day with beautiful horses! I hope she has a wonderful birthday party with her family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Jenna from N. Virginia. She is beautiful. And what a perfect gift, what every 10 year old dreams of. Blessings and mercies to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great day and such a nice way to celebrate a birthday. They grow up so fast. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B-Day to Jenna! What a beautiful little lady. I know she enjoyed her day with the horses. There is something about girls and horses.:)I hope she has a great party.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet surprise. My oldest daughter loves horses, too.

    We're having a seed swap over at my blog. If you'd like to join, stop in and see how easy it is. http://sewingonafarm.blogspot.com/2011/02/lets-have-seed-swap.html

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete