Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Clothesline



I made this adorable and easy Valentine Clothesline for my hutch.

Here's what you need:
Heart shape paper doily large and medium in color of your choice
Clothes pin
Yarn
Glue
Valentine art ( I printed mine from graphicsfairy.blogspot.com )


I took the paper doilies and layered and glued them together. I took the Valentine's art and glued it on top after cutting it out. I strung my yarn across my hutch and then clipped the heart to it with clothes pins! It is really cute.



I am Happy,


Sarah

6 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I'm gonna head to that site and see if I can print me something out :) Have a great Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute. What a great decoration.

    Have a great evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute decoration for Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Can I just say...I love your blog! You are so talented Sarah! Please find a date for coffee, we need to catch up! I'm still off on most Fridays or I can do an evening too. Let me know. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Valentine clothes line is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute. This will make a wonderful craft time. Thanks for sharing. God bless.

    ReplyDelete