Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jenna Made Me Pillows

These are very sweet little pillows. She got the idea from a Highlight magazine. They are a no sew and a great re-purpose idea.

What you will need:

old pair of blue jeans
ribbon
filling
tacky glue
scissors

Cut the thigh part of the legs. Stuff legs with filling. Then tie ends with ribbon and decorate pillow with ribbon using tacky glue to secure it.

It would be cute to use buttons on these too!

Thanks Miss. Jenna. I love my new pillows and they are so me! A crafty girl after my own heart.

I am Happy,

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Way to go Jenna! I like them. I have been cutting my old denim into squares and using them for quilts. I like this idea of recycling them.

    Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and crafty daughter you have! I like them alot. Tell her we said Great Job! Thanks for the answering of the comment yesterday. I love learning new things :) I hope you have a great day today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna did a very good job. They look like fun to make and are so pretty on your couch.

    Hope you are having a wonderful week,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenna did a good job and they are sooooo.... pretty.

    Love you Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pillows are WAY TOO CUTE! She did a great job. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! She did a great job. It is so much fun getting handmade items, especially from our children. Our pastor's wife teaches my girls on Sunday night at church. After they do their bible lesson, she has been teaching them to sew. They recently made me a bread warmer to use. I love it. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete